This weeks episode is brought to you by the Rotor Riot FPV Show Store. Thank you to Rotor Riot for selling our wares!
Scully drops by to brandish his hammer and talk IO shenanigans, but not before Dirt facilitates noobs, GAP gets road weary and Blue more or less corroborates Scully's recantations.
- 0:20 - Welcome Back
- 0:40 - Catching Up - Dirt shepherds a new simmer into the FPV realm, Gap explores the Bay area with Diego and Frank, and Blue fills in the boys on all things Riot International Open.
- 15:20 - Shoutout to http://onlockfpv.com/ for sponsoring our IO Team.
- 16:10 - Follow Up - Parallel charging amendments:
- ZeroCool - Battery balance time graph
- Rotorious - Cell-Cell balance is critically important!
- JiffyPop - Failsafe OSD warnings - Stage 1 Failsafe == OSD turns off.
- 20:00 - Gap's Gripes:
- 23:00 - Blue's News:
- GemFan 5042 Prop Trailer
- ThunderPower 100c Adrenaline Packs
- FrSky - R-XSR - 1/3rd the size of original XSR now with ufl antennas
- Pilot of the Year : Scottish Phantom Pilot lands on moored aircraft carrier
- Ummagawd Taranis grip tape
- 29:50 - Video Spotlight - FluxFPV - Long Range on FrSky
- 32:00 - Thank You to the Rotor Riot Store for featuring the FPVShow Shirts and sponsoring this weeks Episode!
- 32:28 - Welcome back Joe Scully!
- 35:30 - HAMMERGATE
- 66:20 - Lightning Round
- FPV.fm - Shirts, Socks, Stickers, Hats, and Phone Cases available now!
- Leave us a voicemail at (929)277-7985 (WAX ASSS YUK)