This weeks episode is brought to you by the Hot Dog FPV. Thank you to Hot Dog FPV for the amazing goggle straps!
StingersSwarm comes by to confirm the boys' qualification for flying 747's. But not before Dirt shepherds noobs, Gap can't find regulators and Blue terrorizes his neighbors. Oh, and like a million voicemails!
- 1:20 - Catching Up - Blue disregards his neighbors after work, Dirt envies Simulator pilot's skills, and Gap builds a rig for a new FPV friend.
- 7:30 - Follow Up - MaxAmps True 150C Battery Q&A
- 11:15 - Blue's News:
- FU-RC Brushless Whoop Motors with press-fit base for mounting into existing Whoop frames.
- Team pilots, manufacturers, and vendors: Have new products on the way? Drop us a line and they may be featured on a future episode of The FPVShow Podcast!
- 15:20 - Voicemail Deluge
- Nick: How do you find flying spots?
- Different kv motors on front and back arms?
- AgentFPV: How can we leave a iTunes rating and review?
- John Wiseman: Running beepers on rigs - Yay or nay?
- Should we rework our Voicemail Hotline phone number?
- 28:30 - Video Spotlight
- A_nub Sonoma Summers
- LumpyDonut with the StingerSlam
- 30:45 - Thank You to HotDogFPV for sponsoring this weeks Episode! Check out a variety of unique FatShark straps or customize your own at HotDogFPV.com
- 31:45 - Welcome Stinger Swarm to The FPVShow!
- 34:40 - Listener Questions
- 78:40 - Voicemail for Stingy
- 81:20 - Lightning Round
- 84:25 - Final Voicemail for Stingy - Rates and Expo experimentation
- FPV.fm for shirts, hats, stickers, even iPhone cases!
- Also, leave us a voicemail - (929)277-7985 - WAX ASSS YUK
- Thank you to Hot Dog FPV and to Stinger Swarm for joining us on this episode of The FPVShow!